HOME
Friends & Suggested Reads
  • Falk- thanks for helping with the site!
  • Counterpunch
  • infoshop news
  • American Leftist
  • Add to Technorati Favorites
  • 6/07/2004

    Hooray! Hooray! Now is the time for a people's parade! Break out the wine; a toast, a toast to a multiple felon and war criminal and to his death! Goodbye Ronald Reagan you fuck. To tweak the lyrics of one of my favorite hip-hop groups (The Coup): "one thing I gots to ask Ronald Reagan down in hell can you see me? I'm standin' on your grave and I'm finsta take a pee-pee!" In the words of Levar Burton from Reading Rainbow, "Don't take my word for it..." Greg Palast rips old Ronnie a new one on his website but if that page takes too long to load you can also find it here at the Axis of Logic website. Of course, Counterpunch responded appropriately with 4 of today's 8 articles devoted to "the gipper". _____________________________________________ On the documentary tip, close to my heart as some of you may know, there are some great ones coming out this summer. Control Room promises to be excellent. It highlights the birth and recent life of the fiercely independent Al Jazeera. The other one, coming out later this summer is called The Corporation. It doesn't look like it's going to be a real mind-blower but it will introduce people to what so many activists have know for so long.