HOME
Friends & Suggested Reads
  • Falk- thanks for helping with the site!
  • Counterpunch
  • infoshop news
  • American Leftist
  • Add to Technorati Favorites
  • 3/26/2006

    Forget the hoopla, I'm Back

    Yeah, so I've been thinking about doing this for a while. Since the last time we spoke I have moved approximately 1500 miles away from my previous location, Milwaukee. I'm now down in south Florida although for how long is anyone's guess. I'm trying to get an internship with a popular radio program - more on that at a later date though. The situation in Belarus has been a point of interest... some of the tactics the police have used is reminiscent of the Milwaukee police during anti-war protests. Articles I've read about this include police arresting or preventing people from bringing food in to the protesters, police harassing and ticketing motorists who honk as they drive by and harassment and arrest of people who leave or try to return to the protests. The United States has threatened sanctions against Belarus. Strange our government condoned such abuse of its own citizens.