HOME
Friends & Suggested Reads
  • Falk- thanks for helping with the site!
  • Counterpunch
  • infoshop news
  • American Leftist
  • Add to Technorati Favorites
  • 5/03/2004

    Is there a way to be constantly horrified but not shocked? I feel like that's the state that I've been in for months now with the terror of the occupation force. It's unbelievable on a visceral level to me that this is happening right now; but then on an intellectual level I'm not suprised at all. This will probably be my last post for a week or two until finals are done. I'm still reading about all the shit that's going down but won't be able to post anything here for a while. Check out the links to the right to stay up to date on the real story. Victory for Fallujah!!! Victory for Najaf!!! Victory for the people of Iraq!!!