HOME
Friends & Suggested Reads
  • Falk- thanks for helping with the site!
  • Counterpunch
  • infoshop news
  • American Leftist
  • Add to Technorati Favorites
  • 3/25/2005

    Spring Break

    Been on spring break all this week and I could handle another one. I'm so fucking sick of school it's unreal. I've also been getting wasted with a frightening regularity... That said, this week has been pretty up for me. I had an opportunity to tell my former "lover" or whatever the hell she was, Sara that there is no chance of us being friends and that she's not a good person. I saw her out at Onopa and as soon as she saw me talking with another girl she freaked. "can we talk outside right now?" -"I can't go outside, I've got a beer" -"will you talk with me over here?" -"I'd rather not." You get the jist. I also had an opportunity to meet someone that may actually be worth my time, however little of it I have left here in Milwaukee. She's witty, funny and fit as fuck. And I mean fit in the english sense not the american. The only issue I really have is overwhelming fear. Don't really want to get too involved with anyone, for my sake as much as hers. I think my fear has put an 'automatic sabatoge' on anyone I'm really interested in. So I end up making out (or more) with someone other than the person I'm really interested in.