HOME
Friends & Suggested Reads
  • Falk- thanks for helping with the site!
  • Counterpunch
  • infoshop news
  • American Leftist
  • Add to Technorati Favorites
  • 3/25/2005

    Pakistan Flying High with US F-16's

    Looks like the US is taking another step towards destablising the entire region. Between destroying Iraq and making bold threats to both Iran and Syria it looks like the bold and proud stars and stripes have just approved a deal to give Pakistan a fleet of F-16's as a reward for their help in the war on terrorism. India, rightfully so, is more than a little pissed about this. It just reminds me of a time when I was in France and I was talking to a group of friends that were from different countries. I started talking about US foreign policy and everyone stopped. My friend Rosi, who is from England, said, "I didn't know your country had a foreign policy." Kudos.